Thursday, February 23, 2012

Obscure NES games

I made a list a few days back of relatively unknown NES games I found while slothing around youtube.  I'll probably have a cast where I try a handful of these out and if I enjoy one or most go for a full play through.

Solar Jetman
Power Blade
Shatterhand
Uninvited
Magic of Scheherazade
Conquest of the Crystal Palace
Metal Storm
The Immortal
Clash at Demonhead
Code Name: Viper
Golgo 13 games
Nightshade
Willow
Sky Shark
Twin Cobra
Mendel Palace
Galaxy 5000
Low G Man
Monster Party
Dr Chaos
Shadow of the Ninja
Princess Tomato and the Salad Kingdom
Whomp 'Em
Panic Resturant
Rescue: Embassy Mission
Kaduki Quantum Fighter
Kick Master
Lagange Point
Legend of Ghost Lion
Sweet Home
Esper Dream 2
Mr. Gimmick
Little Samson
WURM - Journey of the Center
Air Fortress
Secret Ties

If anyone has any other games to suggest please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment